This site has a Topical Guide. I have manually curated it to list nearly every article under 1-3 main topics. It excludes the BHT, my translation of scriptures, since that is available on its own page. I hope this helps you discover my writing on various topics of interest.
It’s been ten months since I last updated this Topical Guide, and so today I have brought it up to date so it is current. There are 84 topics and over 400 articles. These are topics related to mysticism, psychology, science, philosophy, religion, spirituality, and contemplative practices. You may also search the site from the sidebar for any search term.
To give you an idea of how much content there is available here, currently there are over 574,000 words published on the site, written over the past three years, or about 1,500 words per article. That represents between 7-11 books worth of content available here. The top 10 most popular items on the site are listed below.
If you enjoy this writing and other content, if it enhances your life spiritually and/or intellectually, I welcome any Gift that you may be able to give, so that my family and I may continue to live, and that I may continue to write and support you as we grow together towards greater comm-unity and consciousness. I live in a Gift Economy, and so I depend on your generosity and good-will to sustain me in this vocation. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and Love. Namaste, Beloved. 🙏
Here are the top 10 most popular items on the site. If you haven’t read my work before, these might be a good place to start. Enjoy.
- Einstein’s Misquote on the Illusion of Feeling Separate from the Whole
- “Christ Has No Body But Yours,” a Poem
- Saint Teresa of Ávila’s “First Vision” Accounts
- The Mystical Core of Mormonism: A Very Brief Introduction
- David O. McKay: Meditate to Enter God’s Presence
- The Bryce Haymond Translation (BHT)
- Einstein on the “Cosmic Religious Feeling”
- AA Co-Founder Bill Wilson’s “First Vision” Account
- The Meaning of Contemplation
- The Evolution of Ego in the Allegory of Adam & Eve